Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Things

I don't really know what to title this blog, so I just put things, because basically that's what this is about.

School's been getting tougher, and I'm not really sure what to do. I don't want to talk to anyone about my problems and while I think I should, I just won't. I'm really shy, and I hate asking for help.

Anyway, here are a few random things that may or may not be interesting to the general public about myself.


  • I was going to be named Henry or Hank if I was a boy. Ew.
  • I was named Kara because my mom's cousin never had a girl, and she wanted one really bad, and was actually going to name her Kara.
  • My middle name, Dianne, comes from my aunt, who's middle name is also Dianne. 
  • My mom and dad are not married, but I turned out fine. They live together.
  • I used to be addicted to online Poker, and in one day made 100k chips. I was good. But it was illegal.
  • I was one of only 3 Democrats at my school, so when it came to election time I would keep my mouth shut about who I wanted to win, so that I wouldn't get picked on.
  • Sometimes I wonder if things will eventually get easier for me.
  • Sometimes I wonder if Unicorns were ever really real.
  • I also wonder what would happen if DC superheroes were real.
  • I work out because if, for some reason, I was ever transported to an alternate reality where Mortal Kombat was real, I knew I would be dead first.
  • JK I don't work out.
  • I was born on 9/9/93, but was supposed to be born on 9/19/93. My mom was born on 1/19/63, and my dad on 5/19/54. That means we'd all be 5 months apart. XD
  • I have only had one crush on a guy that was severely out of my league. His name was Trent and it was in the 4th-5th grade. He's still freaking cute.
  • I have once yelled at my cat "NO KITTY, THAT'S MY POT PIE. Just so I could have said that I made a reference to South Park.
  • Everything interesting I have ever done has already been done by The Simpsons
  • That is all for now
Hope you enjoyed these random facts about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment