Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Vote for Kara



I've been thinking a lot about presidential debates and I have came up with a few reasons why people should  vote for me, and not the other guys. Here they are:


  • I'm not a politician. 
  • I don't have a lot of money.
  • I want people who are wealthy to stay wealthy, but I also want people who are poor to be in a better condition than where they are now.
  • This relates to bullet point one, but, since I am not a politician, and I am not wealthy, that means I can better relate to our country as a whole. 
  • I want what's best for the country, and I would do what it takes to create more jobs, etc. 
  • I would let companies create new sources of energy, rather than hold them back from helping the American people save money.
  • This point above would help create jobs. ;D
  • I wouldn't avoid certain topics, and I would be prepared for speeches, though I do have a horrible stage freight. 
There are several more points that I can't think of, but I can guarantee that if you vote for me, I will make our world a better place. So, when you cast your ballets, vote for Kara, and not the other guys.

This is Kara Skillz and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment