Time: 2:03
Mood: P.O'd
I'm in my Yearbook class, not really working on Yearbook obviously. It's opened in a different tab, but I'm not really paying much attention to it. I'm the editor, I have a role to fulfill, and I need to get my act together, but it's hard to talk about when your best friend since 3rd grade is being...naive.
I wrote her a note last week saying that her boyfriend may or may not be what he says he is. I chose the note format because I cannot really express my feelings well through words, and I didn't want anyone else around to hear about his potential lies. She further ignored me for the rest of the day. I was expecting SOME anger, but not enough to not talk to me for a whole week. She didn't say a thing at all.
However, she kept coming to school with her boyfriend's jacket, so I guessed that she didn't confront him - that or she had and found that he was innocent of the crimes that SOMEONE had said he had done. These, in case you're wondering, include, but are not limited to:
- Having a different last name
- Telling one of my friend's friends that he hated her laugh
- Having a one-year-old kid
- Being a complete and utter perv.
- Is not the age he said he is
I got to school today, and was still given the cold shoulder. Not a word, not even when she sneezed and I said bless you. Anyway, I wrote a note to my other friend, who said that her sister told her not to talk to me until I APOLOGIZED. Me? Apologize? Haha. No. Not going to happen. I told wrote that friend #1 could shove it up her butt before I did. Really, it was stupid. I was trying to be a good friend, and I even told her IN THE NOTE that I was not completely sure of the statements given to me, and that It may or may not be true. I said that. I don't deserve the silent treatment for trying to be a good friend, and I don't have to apologize for it either.
My friend told us to sit down and talk it out. We did. She sat there, mostly staring off into space, not really saying a word. She only said that she didn't talk to me because she "had nothing to say". She also said that she looked up the guy on FB, saying that it wasn't her boyfriend, and that he didn't have a "tattoo" like the guy in the picture. I found out later that she had lied. After our talk, she acted like everything was OK again.
Pft. Right. She can get herself hurt, but I warned her. I'll even be a good friend and not tell her "I told you so" when that time comes.
I'm signing off and hope you all have an amazing day. :) Here's a pretty picture from my other blog, theartinourhearts.blogspot.com to brighten your day:

No comments:
Post a Comment